INSTITUTE for LASER, PLASMA and RADIATION PHYSICS
LABORATORY of SOLID-STATE QUANTUM ELECTRONICS
● Variety, nature and structure of the
● Quantum states and interactions with the electromagnetic field (energy levels, selection rules, transition probabilities and cross-sections, radiative properties);
● Characterization of the static (crystal field) and dynamic (electron-phonon) interactions of the doping ions with the host material;
● Homogeneous and inhomogeneous broadening of the spectral lines;
● Ion-ion interactions and energy transfer processes;
● The effects of the dimensionality and structure of the host material, and the distribution of the doping centers on the static and dynamic spectroscopic properties.
♦ Experimental techniques● High-resolution optical spectroscopy;
● Laser selectively-excited emission spectroscopy;
● Emission decay.
|Laboratory of Solid-State Quantum Electronics|