INSTITUTE for LASER, PLASMA and RADIATION PHYSICS
LABORATORY of SOLID-STATE QUANTUM ELECTRONICS
● Bucharest University, Faculty of Physics, Bucharest, Magurele
● Bucharest University, Faculty of Chemistry, Bucharest
● "Politehnica" University from Bucharest, Physics Department, Bucharest
● Pitesti University, Faculty of Electronics & Faculty of Thermal Engines, Pitesti
● "OVIDIUS" University, Constanta
● Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
● Academia Tehnica Militara, Bucuresti
● National Institute for Material Physics NIMP, Bucharest, Magurele
● National Institute for Isotopic and Molecular Technologies INCDTIM, Cluj-Napoca
● National Institute for Electrochemistry and Condensed Matter INCMC, Timisoara
● ROMQUARTZ, Bucharest
● Apel Laser SRL, Mogosoaia, Romania
● Renault Technologie Roumanie, Voluntari, Romania
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COOPERATION AGREEMENTS
● Title of cooperation: “Advanced ceramic materials for solid-state laser sources”
Partner: Dr. Roman Yavetskiy, Institute for Single
Laboratory of Optical Nanoceramics,
● Title of cooperation: “Advanced materials for coherent photon sources”
Partner: Dr. Martin P. Bellmann, SINTEF Materials and Chemistry, Sector Sustainable Energy Technology, Department of PV Silicon,
● Title of cooperation: "Development of a Novel Infrared Laser System for Applications in Chemistry and Medicine"
Partner: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ivan BUCHVAROV, Sofia University "St. KLIMENT OHRIDSKI, Physics Department, 5 James Bourchier Blvd.,1164 Sofia, Bulgaria.
● Title of cooperation: "Advanced Materials and Processes for Coherent and Incoherent Photon Sources"
Partner: Prof. Dr. G. Huber, Institute for Laser Physics, Hamburg University, Luruper Chaussee 149, D-22761, Hamburg, Germany.
● Title of cooperation: "Spectroscopic and Laser Emission Properties of Linear and Nonlinear Laser Material, Ultra-Short Laser Pulse Generation, Adaptive Optics"
Partner: Prof. Dr. U. Wittrock, Photonics Laboratory, University of Applied Science, Muenster, Germany.
● Title of cooperation: "Spectroscopic and Laser Emission Properties of Linear and Non-Linear Laser Materials"
Partner: Prof. Dr. D. Vivien / Prof. Dr. G. Aka, Laboratoire de Chimie Appliquee de l'Etat Solide, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France.
● Title of cooperation: "High-Resolution Spectroscopy and Laser Emission Characteristics of Nd and Yb-based Laser Materials"
Partner: Assoc. Prof. Dr. T. Taira, Laser Research Center, Institute for Molecular Science, National Institutes of Natural Sciences, Okazaki 444-8585, Japan.
● Partners: Prof. Dr. G. Baudoin, Prof. Dr. C. Florea, Prof. Dr. Y. Lichtenberger, ESIEE L'Universite de Marne-la-Vallee, France.
|Laboratory of Solid-State Quantum Electronics|